After printing out mockups of how this will be set up, I think the screen prints will actually make this way cooler than it is now. I also think the abstract symbols work better than a representational texture, at least for the fact that I now longer have to worry about how to deal with the wireframes not being in the texture after they’re printed and drawn on. Here are the four digital prints I made, hopefully will have test screen prints in the next few days.
(Prints obviously aren’t cut to 11×14, there wasn’t a cutter at the printer, and I didn’t feel like it was essential for considering these mockup prints.)
(The mounting obviously is totally bootleg as well.)